Couples Save £15pppm = £60pp and Groups of 3-4 max Save £20pppm = £55pp (Per Person Per Month)
Only 6 available spaces... Now only 2 available! Promotion ends 30th of September.
Can you picture it? Your slimmed-down, toned-up body, that you have earned after a few solid months of making small bespoke changes to your lifestyle.
One of the first things that people always say, when seeing one of my transformed clients, is how much younger they look. Getting rid of excess fat and getting your body into ideal condition is the quickest and easiest way to look and feel younger than ever.
If you have been sitting on the fence, now is the time to act. Why?
- Couple discount applies to the duration of your programme
- You are not tied to a contract or minimum term
- Your results are also guaranteed
Call 07710 119991 or reply to this email for more info...
Who doesn’t love crispy orange chicken? Forget the restaurant. Now you can stay in and make it yourself at home. Rest assured that this meal is filled with healthy ingredients that will not derail your results.
What you need Servings: 6
1/2 cup orange juice concentrate (fruit only)
3 Tablespoons coconut aminos
1 Tablespoon olive oil Zest from one orange
3 cloves garlic, minced Dash red pepper flakes
2 packets Stevia
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thigh, cut into bite sized pieces
Dash salt and pepper
Dash granulated onion
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
3 green onions, chopped
1. Combine the orange juice concentrate, coconut aminos, olive oil, orange zest, red pepper flakes and Stevia in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a large pan, heat the coconut oil on medium-high.
3. Generously season the chicken pieces with salt, pepper, and granulated onion. Add chicken to hot pan and brown on all sides.
4. When chicken is almost fully cooked, add the orange sauce, stirring to coat all the chicken. Cook uncovered, simmering the sauce until thickened and fully sticking to the chicken.
5. Garnish with sesame seeds and freshly chopped green onion.
Nutrition One serving equals: 282 calories, 12g fat, 505mg sodium, 12g carbs, 1g fibre, 35g protein.